Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"On Keeping a Notebook"


I think keeping a notebook is very important .I do not think that is narcissistic because in this competitive society, people encounter different thing and want to share with someone but some time we do not find close one. In this situation notebook is a place to write things down to get them out of our mind. Yes I am agree with Joan Didion that keeping  notebook or blog is a sense of keeping in touch, it is not necessary to other people but we can contact with our past. Compare with past, nowadays people use internet or other electronic as a blog or notebook not only for keeping their feeling but also asking for comment or suggestion. I do not have a notebook or other kind of stuff to keep my feelings or things write down, but I may start from today and jot down in my notebook everyday feelings, things, and persons I encounter in my daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment