Monday, October 17, 2011

Opinion Matters

When I was completed my high school, I was planning to join the Nursing school. I asked my parents about my opinion, but they were against me and refused to help me. I joined my nursing school and after the first semester, I got full bride scholarship to complete my BSN. Finally, I was Registered nurse of Nepal (my country) and earned sufficient money what I needed. One day my dad was sick and he needed to take intramuscular Injection four times a day for one whole week.I heard that and I came to my dad house and helped a lot as a professional nurse and as a daughter.After that, they realized that I was right and they also encouraged my little sister for joining the nursing program. Now they also support me to complete my foreign (USA) nursing education.  

No comments:

Post a Comment