Friday, September 2, 2011

Every cloud has a silver lining

I am married and have two kids. Being a college student, I faced every pressure in my college life. First, I faced economical pressure because as an International student I have to pay out-of-state tuition fee, which is double compared to native student and am only allow working on campus just for 20 hour per week. It is very stressful situation to survive in USA with family as a foreigner. Therefore, I have to ask my parents and husband to pay my tuition and other living expenditure. Second, I have a stress towards my grade. I should get good grades to have a good GPA, and making time to finish all the given assignment from all classes on time. That is not an easy for me as a mother, worker and wife, so I must cut my sleeping, extra activates, and spare time to increase my study time. I miss my family life; kids are grown up without my care. I do not like this kind of life and sometime I am frustrated, but my hope that may find a good job as soon as my BS nursing graduation and get out from this pressure, helps me to continue my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment